Microsoft released today some big update for Office365.
- Co-authoring in Excel; Users in the fast ring of Office365 will get this update today. With this update in Excel you can co-author directly in Excel with your co-workers.
2. Microsoft Teams is general available; finally also for Education is Microsoft Teams available in every O365 tenant.
3. Microsoft Bookings will rolling out worldwide; a great tool for managing appointments and schedules in Office365 will be available for customers outside of U.S. and Canada
4. OneNote inking in the browser! You can now annotate in OneNote Online!
5. Microsoft Visio integration with Excel and PowerPoint;
You can create snippets from Visio to PowerPoint to make great presentations!
More news you can read here.